SCROLL DOWN TO THE REGISTRATION FORM
The case for health insurers to align their strategies and operations with value-based approaches has perhaps never been stronger.
Join us for a full 5-day programme in Amsterdam, including achieving the coveted VBHC Greenbelt Certification, with exclusive content curated to iFHP members and the opportunity to learn from award winning VBHC implementers.
VBHC Center Europe teaches the VBHC GreenBelt using Harvard Business School case studies and their vast expertise in co-managing over 1300 successful VBHC implementations worldwide.
ICHOM, the University of Leiden, EY, the School of Systems Change and local VBHC experts will lead workshops and discussions with emphasis on practical application and take-home strategies. Our group will be led by a dedicated VBHC expert to ensure the study tour provides all the tools and knowledge to lift your VBHC projects to the next level.
Download the brochure here
Yes! I would like to join the VBHC Study Tour in Amsterdam - please sign me up!
Terms and Conditions
1. Registering for the event creates a contract between you, (“the Member”) and International Federation of Health Plans (“The Federation”).
2. The Federation will use all means available to it to deliver the services and experiences promised to the Member. The Federation shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, public health emergencies, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or war.
3. Cancellations received in writing to email@example.com before 31 March 2023 will be liable for a 50% refund. After this date no refunds will be made. A suitable substitution from the Member’s organisation would be acceptable at any time.
4. The Member’s contact information will be used by the Federation to facilitate the Member’s registration for the meeting and the communication of meeting related information.
5. The Federation may use the Member’s contact information to communicate details of this or other meetings, as well as its research or news. The Member may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
6. The event may be photographed, videotaped, filmed and/or digitally recorded. Unless the Federation is notified in writing an advance of the meeting, the Member consents to the Federation using any recording of the event in which they may appear for any content produced by the Federation in digital or print format.
7. The Federation operates according to the applicable Competition and Antitrust Laws. Members are also expected to adhere to these laws.
8. The Federation and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. For further details, please contact iFHP via firstname.lastname@example.org.